To keep the pool safe we ask patrons to follow these guidelines:
- Large floats or inner tubes are not permitted, as they obstruct the view of the lifeguards. Water guns, throwing toys or other items that may cause harm are prohibited. Small floating toys or pouring toys are acceptable for tots. Safety of items will be determined at the discretion of the pool staff.
- Children may wear coastguard-approved PFDs’ with close parental supervision.
- Patrons swimming with children who wear diapers must use “leak proof” baby swim diapers, or diapers covered with snug-fitting plastic pants.
- Parents are encouraged to accompany their children to the pool and to supervise them closely while in the water. They are also asked to discuss pool safety rules with their children and to encourage respect for pool rules and pool staff.
For more information on general pool operations, swim lessons, pool rentals or to make suggestions regarding aquatic programming, call 404-296-6489
Sears Pool Management Consultants manages pool operations and staffs the Milam Park Pool. The firm has been in the swimming pool industry for more than 20 years, providing lifeguards and pool maintenance for private pool and governments.
Pool Hours May 25th– August 5th
Open Swim Monday - Saturday 11 am – 6 pm
Open Swim Monday & Wednesday 6 pm – 7 pm
Open Swim Sunday 12 pm – 6 pm
Adult Swim Tuesday & Thursday 6 pm – 7 pm
Pool Hours August 6th – September 3rd
Open Swim Sunday 12 pm – 6 pm
Open Swim Saturday 11 am – 6 pm
Pool Hours Labor Day – September 3rd
Open Swim Monday 11 am – 6 pm
General Admission Costs
Residents may bring proof of residency in the form of a tax bill or utility bill to City Hall Annex beginning on May 20th to be issued a City of Clarkston residency card. This residency card will be presented to the front desk attendant and will allow the cardholder to be admitted to the pool at the resident rate.
Age Resident Non-Resident
1 and younger Free Free
2 – 17 $2 $3
18 – 59 $3 $5
60 and over Free Free
Seasonal Swim Pass
Residents may bring proof of residency in the form of a tax bill or utility bill to City Hall Annex or the Pool to receive the discount rate.
Swim Pass Type Resident Rate Non-Resident Rate
Individual (2-13 yrs.) $30 $60
Individual (14-59 yrs.) $45 $90
Household (5 or less) $125 $250
Household (5 or more) $125 + $10 each $250 + $20 each
additional member additional member
Groups of 10 or more must have a reservation to assure adequate supervision and prevent overcrowding of the pool. To make a reservation contact City Hall Annex at 404-296-6489 for approval of swim time and an appointment to complete a Group Swim Agreement.
- Youth Groups (day cares, camps, etc.) must have a 1 to 10 ration of supervisors/counselors to youth
- If there are children under age 5 in the group, the ration of supervisor/counselor to youth must be 1 to 6
- Groups must sign an agreement:
Come at scheduled time only
Adhere to staff/child rations
Provide general supervision
Provide supervision of group belongings
Comply with all pool rules
Non-swimming counselors are not allowed in water over five feet deep
Failure to comply will result in termination of Group Swim Agreement
For information on the pool, how to sign up for pool parties and season passes, please call Clarkston City Hall Annex 404-296-6489 or email Gabrielle Usher: GabrielleU@cityofclarkston.com